Michael Dell says turnaround will take time and patience
(Reuters) - Dell Inc's turnaround will take more "time, investment and patience," Chief Executive Michael Dell said in a memo to employees on Tuesday after striking a deal to take the company private.
In the memo, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters, Michael Dell also said a privately held Dell Inc would still have the flexibility for acquisitions.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video