Toyota aims to boost U.S. sales by 6 percent in 2013
TOKYO (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) aims to sell 2.2 million vehicles in the United States in 2013, compared with 2.08 million last year, it said on Tuesday.
The Japanese automaker raised its annual net profit forecast by more than 10 percent to 860 billion yen ($9.3 billion) on strong sales of the Camry sedan and other vehicles in its biggest market the United States, as well as the yen's drop.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image