Toyota aims to boost U.S. sales by 6 percent in 2013
TOKYO (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) aims to sell 2.2 million vehicles in the United States in 2013, compared with 2.08 million last year, it said on Tuesday.
The Japanese automaker raised its annual net profit forecast by more than 10 percent to 860 billion yen ($9.3 billion) on strong sales of the Camry sedan and other vehicles in its biggest market the United States, as well as the yen's drop.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act