Altria to Host Webcast from the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130205:nBw056300a RICHMOND, Va.--(Business Wire)-- Altria Group, Inc. (Altria) (NYSE: MO) will host a webcast of its business presentation at the annual Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference in Boca Raton, Florida on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at approximately 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time. The webcast will feature a presentation by Mr. Martin J. Barrington, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and members of Altria`s senior management team. The webcast will be in a listen-only mode. Pre-event registration is necessary; directions are posted at www.altria.com. An archived copy of the webcast will be available on altria.com. Altria Client Services Investor Relations, 804-484-8222 Media Relations, 804-484-8897 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |