3M Co names Coca-Cola CEO Kent to board of directors
Feb 6 (Reuters) - 3M Co said on Wednesday that Muhtar Kent, chief executive of Coca-Cola Co, would be joining its board of directors beginning in April.
Kent, who has served as CEO of the world's biggest soft drink maker since 2008, is the first new director to join 3M's board since Inge Thulin became CEO of the diversified U.S. manufacturer last year.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine