3M Co names Coca-Cola CEO Kent to board of directors
Feb 6 (Reuters) - 3M Co said on Wednesday that Muhtar Kent, chief executive of Coca-Cola Co, would be joining its board of directors beginning in April.
Kent, who has served as CEO of the world's biggest soft drink maker since 2008, is the first new director to join 3M's board since Inge Thulin became CEO of the diversified U.S. manufacturer last year.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Lawyers descend on Ferguson ahead of grand jury decision
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video