BRIEF-Allstate shares up 3.1 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - Allstate Corp : * Shares were up 3.1 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |