Taiwan's AU Optronics says Q4 loss narrows from year ago
TAIPEI Feb 6 (Reuters) - AU Optronics, the world's No.4 flat panel maker, posted a consolidated net loss of T$13.17 billion ($446 million) in the fourth quarter, narrowing from a net loss of T$21.0 billion in the year-earlier period, it said in a statement on Wednesday.
For details of the release, please see here%20Presentation_Handout%20Chinese.pdf (Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |