Boeing working on 787 battery design changes to cut fire risk -WSJ
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Boeing Co is working on a series of battery design changes designed to minimize fire risks on its grounded 787 passenger jet, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
Regulators grounded the 787 on Jan. 16 after a battery fire in Boston and a second incident involving a battery on a flight in Japan.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine