Boeing working on 787 battery design changes to cut fire risk -WSJ
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Boeing Co is working on a series of battery design changes designed to minimize fire risks on its grounded 787 passenger jet, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
Regulators grounded the 787 on Jan. 16 after a battery fire in Boston and a second incident involving a battery on a flight in Japan.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |