Brasil Foods expects net operating revs to rise 12 pct this year
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - BRF Brasil Foods SA, the world's No. 1 poultry exporter, aims to grow net operating revenue by 10 to 12 percent this year, according to a document filed with securities regulators on Wednesday.
The company also expects to build a plant in Abu Dhabi and "gradually" develop a joint venture in China, according to the document, without giving details.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |