Brasil Foods expects net operating revs to rise 12 pct this year
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - BRF Brasil Foods SA, the world's No. 1 poultry exporter, aims to grow net operating revenue by 10 to 12 percent this year, according to a document filed with securities regulators on Wednesday.
The company also expects to build a plant in Abu Dhabi and "gradually" develop a joint venture in China, according to the document, without giving details.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies