Brasil Foods expects net operating revs to rise 12 pct this year
SAO PAULO Feb 6 (Reuters) - BRF Brasil Foods SA, the world's No. 1 poultry exporter, aims to grow net operating revenue by 10 to 12 percent this year, according to a document filed with securities regulators on Wednesday.
The company also expects to build a plant in Abu Dhabi and "gradually" develop a joint venture in China, according to the document, without giving details.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |