Canada's Ivey PMI climbs more than expected in January
TORONTO Feb 6 (Reuters) - Purchasing activity in Canada rose more than expected in January, according to Ivey Purchasing Managers Index data released on Wednesday.
The seasonally adjusted index rose to 58.9 in January from 52.8 in December. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected an adjusted reading of 53.6.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |