Canada's Ivey PMI climbs more than expected in January
TORONTO Feb 6 (Reuters) - Purchasing activity in Canada rose more than expected in January, according to Ivey Purchasing Managers Index data released on Wednesday.
The seasonally adjusted index rose to 58.9 in January from 52.8 in December. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected an adjusted reading of 53.6.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee