DISH Announces Conference Call for Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Financial Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw065549a ENGLEWOOD, Colo.--(Business Wire)-- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon ET on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 to discuss its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 financial results. The dial-in number is (800) 616-6729. DISH will distribute a financial results press release prior to the call. It will be available to view on the company`s Investor Relations website at http://dish.client.shareholder.com/releases.cfm. About DISH DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiary DISH Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14.042 million satellite TV customers, as of Sept. 30, 2012, with the highest quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value, including HD Free for Life. Subscribers enjoy the largest high definition line-up with more than 200 national HD channels, the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology. DISH Network Corporation's subsidiary, Blockbuster L.L.C., delivers family entertainment to millions of customers around the world. DISH Network Corporation is a Fortune 200 company. Visit www.dish.com. DISH Network Corporation Press: Bob Toevs, 303-723-2010 firstname.lastname@example.org or Analysts: Jason Kiser, 303-723-2210 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |