Coventry says quarterly profits rose, Kentucky Medicaid improved
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Coventry Health Care Inc, which is being bought by larger competitor Aetna Inc, on Wednesday said that fourth-quarter profits rose, helped by improvements in its Kentucky Medicaid business.
The company reported net income of $119 million, or 88 cents per share, up from $86 million, or 60 cents a share a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |