Coventry says quarterly profits rose, Kentucky Medicaid improved
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Coventry Health Care Inc, which is being bought by larger competitor Aetna Inc, on Wednesday said that fourth-quarter profits rose, helped by improvements in its Kentucky Medicaid business.
The company reported net income of $119 million, or 88 cents per share, up from $86 million, or 60 cents a share a year earlier.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |