Coventry says quarterly profits rose, Kentucky Medicaid improved
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Coventry Health Care Inc, which is being bought by larger competitor Aetna Inc, on Wednesday said that fourth-quarter profits rose, helped by improvements in its Kentucky Medicaid business.
The company reported net income of $119 million, or 88 cents per share, up from $86 million, or 60 cents a share a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.