Coventry says quarterly profits rose, Kentucky Medicaid improved
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Coventry Health Care Inc, which is being bought by larger competitor Aetna Inc, on Wednesday said that fourth-quarter profits rose, helped by improvements in its Kentucky Medicaid business.
The company reported net income of $119 million, or 88 cents per share, up from $86 million, or 60 cents a share a year earlier.
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist