Cummins profit falls 30.5 percent, sees 2013 sales down
Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. manufacturer Cummins Inc posted a 30.5 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit and warned that sales could fall as much as 5 percent this year as it copes with falling demand for its heavy truck engines.
The company said on Wednesday that fourth-quarter profit came to $381 million, or $2.02 per share, compared with $548 million, or $2.86 per share, a year earlier.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade