CVS Caremark profit up on gains in both divisions
Feb 6 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp posted higher quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by growth at both its pharmacy services business and its CVS drugstore chain.
CVS earned $1.13 billion, or 90 cents per share, up from $1.06 billion, or 81 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 10.9 percent to $31.39 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image