CVS Caremark profit up on gains in both divisions
Feb 6 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp posted higher quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by growth at both its pharmacy services business and its CVS drugstore chain.
CVS earned $1.13 billion, or 90 cents per share, up from $1.06 billion, or 81 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 10.9 percent to $31.39 billion.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl