CVS Caremark profit up on gains in both divisions
Feb 6 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp posted higher quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by growth at both its pharmacy services business and its CVS drugstore chain.
CVS earned $1.13 billion, or 90 cents per share, up from $1.06 billion, or 81 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 10.9 percent to $31.39 billion.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Apple, Google to pay $324 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit