BRIEF-CVS Caremark CEO says net new business wins for 2013 stand at about $400 million
CHICAGO Feb 6 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp : * CEO says net new business wins for 2013 stand at about $400 million * CEO says working with cms to resolve medicare part d sanction * CEO says cannot enroll new individuals in silverscript or market plan to
potential individuals until sanctions are lifted * CEO says current silverscript members are not affected by the sanction * CFO says still sees 2013 revenue up 0.75 percent-2 percent * CFO says trending closer to high end of view in retail due to strong flu
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections