MOVES-TD Asset Management, CVC Credit Partners
Feb 6 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
TD ASSET MANAGEMENT
Brian Murdock, the chief executive of the Toronto-Dominion Bank unit, has resigned to return to the United States from Canada, a company spokeswoman said. Murdock, who joined TD as CEO of TD Asset Management in 2009, has held a number of positions in the asset management industry.
CVC CREDIT PARTNERS
The asset manager, owned by Resource America Inc and CVC Capital Partners, said Mark DeNatale and Scott Bynum have joined the firm. DeNatale joins as a partner and will be a senior portfolio manager and global head of trading. Bynum joins as a managing director and portfolio manager.
STEPSTONE GROUP LP
The private equity firm promoted John Coelho and Scott Hart to partners.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |