France wants euro rate discussed at Eurogroup, G20 talks
PARIS Feb 6 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said he plans to bring up the issue of the euro's exchange rate, which Paris believes is too strong, at the next Eurogroup meeting on Feb. 11.
"We have a meeting of the Eurogroup on Monday and a ministerial G20 meeting, the first under the Russian presidency, on Feb. 15 and 16," he said. "I will bring up the question."
President Francois Hollande said on Tuesday that the euro zone should agree on a "medium-term" exchange rate for the euro and act on global markets to protect its interests.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee