- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell $4.14 billion to $2.675 trillion in the week ended Feb. 5, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell $3.93 billion to $2.393 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $203.1 million at $282.48 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The yield on taxable money market funds was unchanged at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this