US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell $4.14 billion to $2.675 trillion in the week ended Feb. 5, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell $3.93 billion to $2.393 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $203.1 million at $282.48 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The yield on taxable money market funds was unchanged at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'