US money market assets fall in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell $4.14 billion to $2.675 trillion in the week ended Feb. 5, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell $3.93 billion to $2.393 trillion, while tax-free assets were down $203.1 million at $282.48 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The yield on taxable money market funds was unchanged at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |