- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Greencoat UK Wind IPO to raise 205 mln stg
LONDON Feb 6 (Reuters) - Greencoat UK Wind, an infrastructure fund managed by Greencoat Capital, said it plans to raise a minimum of 205 million pounds ($321 million) through an initial public offering that will see it list on the London Stock Exchange.
The firm, which has an option to increase the size of the issue by up to 55 million pounds, also said on Wednesday it had signed agreements to acquire a seed portfolio of operational UK wind farms from utilities SSE and RWE.
SSE will sell four wind farms with a total generation capacity of 79.5 MW to Greencoat for 140 million pounds and invest up to 43 million pounds in Greencoat shares.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this