Taiwan's HTC says Jan sales down 6 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Feb 6 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea