Taiwan's HTC says Jan sales down 6 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Feb 6 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?