Taiwan's HTC says Jan sales down 6 pct year-on-year
TAIPEI Feb 6 (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Wednesday that its consolidated sales for January were T$15.54 billion ($527 million), down 5.9 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$16.52 billion a year ago and T$21.57 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details. (Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software