Husky Energy profit rises on higher refining margin
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Husky Energy Inc, Canada's No.3 oil producer and refiner, reported a 16 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, helped by higher refining margin.
Net income rose to C$474 million ($474.9 million), or 48 Canadian cents per share, from C$408 million, or 42 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Adjusted earnings, which exclude most one-time items, remained flat at 50 Canadian cents per share.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |