Husky Energy profit rises on higher refining margin
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Husky Energy Inc, Canada's No.3 oil producer and refiner, reported a 16 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, helped by higher refining margin.
Net income rose to C$474 million ($474.9 million), or 48 Canadian cents per share, from C$408 million, or 42 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Adjusted earnings, which exclude most one-time items, remained flat at 50 Canadian cents per share.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade