Husky Energy profit rises on higher refining margin
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Husky Energy Inc, Canada's No.3 oil producer and refiner, reported a 16 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, helped by higher refining margin.
Net income rose to C$474 million ($474.9 million), or 48 Canadian cents per share, from C$408 million, or 42 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Adjusted earnings, which exclude most one-time items, remained flat at 50 Canadian cents per share.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- Ohio couple found guilty of enslaving woman and child