Iberia unions to strike in February and March - source
MADRID Feb 6 (Reuters) - Workers of Spanish airline Iberia will hold intermittent strikes in February and March after another meeting with management over a plan to cut job and wages ended in disagreement on Wednesday, a union source said.
The strikes will take place from Feb. 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22, the source said.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group, along with British Airways.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner