Iberia unions to strike in February and March - source
MADRID Feb 6 (Reuters) - Workers of Spanish airline Iberia will hold intermittent strikes in February and March after another meeting with management over a plan to cut job and wages ended in disagreement on Wednesday, a union source said.
The strikes will take place from Feb. 18-22, March 4-8 and March 18-22, the source said.
Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group, along with British Airways.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |