TEXT - Fitch rates Guatemala's foreign currency bond issuance
Feb 6 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a long-term foreign currency rating of 'BB+' to the Republic of Guatemala's USD700 million Global bond (4.875% coupon) maturing on Feb. 13, 2028. The rating is in line with Guatemala's foreign currency Issuer Default Rating. The proceeds will be used to repay current indebtedness, finance social and investment programs and capital expenditures as part of the government's 2013 financing plan.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea