TEXT - Fitch rates Guatemala's foreign currency bond issuance
Feb 6 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a long-term foreign currency rating of 'BB+' to the Republic of Guatemala's USD700 million Global bond (4.875% coupon) maturing on Feb. 13, 2028. The rating is in line with Guatemala's foreign currency Issuer Default Rating. The proceeds will be used to repay current indebtedness, finance social and investment programs and capital expenditures as part of the government's 2013 financing plan.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media