ADM Directors Increase Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw066571a DECATUR, Ill.--(Business Wire)-- Archer Daniels Midland Company`s (NYSE: ADM) Board of Directors today declared a cash dividend of 19 cents per share on the company`s common stock payable March 13, 2013, to stockholders of record Feb. 20, 2013. This is an increase of 8.6 percent, or 1.5 cents per share. This is ADM`s 325th consecutive quarterly payment, a record of 81 years of uninterrupted dividends. As of Dec. 31, 2012, there were 658,593,035 shares of ADM common stock outstanding. About ADM For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 460 crop procurement facilities, and the world`s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 140 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com. Archer Daniels Midland Company Media Relations Jackie Anderson, 217-424-5413 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon