Foreign fund holding limits in Infrastructure Developers, Radico raised
MUMBAI Feb 6 (Reuters) - Foreign institutional investors can buy up to 49 percent shares in Infrastructure Developers Ltd and up to 30 percent in Radico Khaitan Ltd, the Reserve Bank of India said, raising the limits under portfolio investment scheme.
Foreign funds currently hold 22 percent in Infrastructure Developers and 26.6 percent in Radico, data from the Bombay Stock Exchange showed. (Writing by Ranjit Gangadharan; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter