ICE reports 2 percent rise in Q4 profit
Feb 6 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc, which is in the process of buying NYSE Euronext for $8.2 billion, reported a 2 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by an increase in market data revenues and slightly lower expenses.
Net income attributable to the Atlanta-based commodities exchange was $129.5 million, or $1.76 a share, in the fourth quarter, up from $126.8 million, or $1.73 a diluted share, a year earlier.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |