ICE reports 2 percent rise in Q4 profit
Feb 6 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc, which is in the process of buying NYSE Euronext for $8.2 billion, reported a 2 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by an increase in market data revenues and slightly lower expenses.
Net income attributable to the Atlanta-based commodities exchange was $129.5 million, or $1.76 a share, in the fourth quarter, up from $126.8 million, or $1.73 a diluted share, a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study