CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends up as bank shares rally
TORONTO, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index eked out a slight gain on Wednesday, with a rise in financial and materials stocks offsetting a decline in Suncor Energy Inc after unexpectedly weak results. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended up 15.94 points, or 0.13 percent, at 12,761.59.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks