European stock index futures signal flat-to-higher start
LONDON Feb 6 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat-to-slightly higher open on Wednesday, consolidating gains in the previous session as a batch of mixed corporate results kept investors on tenterhooks.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were flat, contracts on Germany's DAX added 0.1 percent and futures for France's CAC were up 0.2 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions