European stock index futures turn lower
LONDON Feb 6 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly lower ahead of the cash market open on Wednesday as investors reacted to weak updates from some key industrial heavyweights.
At 0737 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 fell 0.2 percent while contracts on Germany's DAX and France's CAC fell 0.1 percent.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'