European stock index futures turn lower
LONDON Feb 6 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly lower ahead of the cash market open on Wednesday as investors reacted to weak updates from some key industrial heavyweights.
At 0737 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 fell 0.2 percent while contracts on Germany's DAX and France's CAC fell 0.1 percent.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |