European stock index futures turn lower
LONDON Feb 6 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly lower ahead of the cash market open on Wednesday as investors reacted to weak updates from some key industrial heavyweights.
At 0737 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 fell 0.2 percent while contracts on Germany's DAX and France's CAC fell 0.1 percent.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia