US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St little changed as investors pull back
NEW YORK Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended mostly flat on Wednesday, taking another pause in the recent rally that has driven the S&P 500 to five-year highs, as transportation and technology shares lost ground.
The Dow Jones industrial average unofficially ended up 6.61 points, or 0.05 percent, at 13,985.91. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index added 0.73 points, or 0.05 percent, to 1,512.02. The Nasdaq Composite Index slipped 3.10 points, or 0.10 percent, to 3,168.48.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media