Reliance Steel to buy Metals USA Holdings for $766 mln
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Metals processor Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co will buy Metals USA Holdings Corp for $766 million.
The $20.65 per share cash offer represents a 13 percent premium to Metals USA's Tuesday close of $18.30 on the New York stock Exchange.
Metals USA, which had 37.1 million shares outstanding as of Nov. 1, is 53 percent owned by Apollo Global Management LLC .
The enterprise value of the deal was about $1.2 billion, the companies said.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming