Reliance Steel to buy Metals USA Holdings for $766 mln
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Metals processor Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co will buy Metals USA Holdings Corp for $766 million.
The $20.65 per share cash offer represents a 13 percent premium to Metals USA's Tuesday close of $18.30 on the New York stock Exchange.
Metals USA, which had 37.1 million shares outstanding as of Nov. 1, is 53 percent owned by Apollo Global Management LLC .
The enterprise value of the deal was about $1.2 billion, the companies said.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro