Reliance Steel to buy Metals USA Holdings for $766 mln
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Metals processor Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co will buy Metals USA Holdings Corp for $766 million.
The $20.65 per share cash offer represents a 13 percent premium to Metals USA's Tuesday close of $18.30 on the New York stock Exchange.
Metals USA, which had 37.1 million shares outstanding as of Nov. 1, is 53 percent owned by Apollo Global Management LLC .
The enterprise value of the deal was about $1.2 billion, the companies said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |