Reliance Steel to buy Metals USA Holdings for $766 mln
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Metals processor Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co will buy Metals USA Holdings Corp for $766 million.
The $20.65 per share cash offer represents a 13 percent premium to Metals USA's Tuesday close of $18.30 on the New York stock Exchange.
Metals USA, which had 37.1 million shares outstanding as of Nov. 1, is 53 percent owned by Apollo Global Management LLC .
The enterprise value of the deal was about $1.2 billion, the companies said.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach