Mexichem says fourth-quarter revenue rose 38 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 6 (Reuters) - Mexican industrial conglomerate Mexichem on Wednesday said its preliminary fourth-quarter sales increased 38 percent from the same quarter a year earlier.
The company, which specializes in petrochemicals, said sales in the October to December period rose to 14.424 billion pesos ($1.121 billion).
Core profit, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, rose 8 percent to 2.335 billion pesos, the company said in a statement.
Mexichem has not announced when it will report fourth-quarter results in full and a company official could not immediately be reached.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.