Mexichem says fourth-quarter revenue rose 38 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 6 (Reuters) - Mexican industrial conglomerate Mexichem on Wednesday said its preliminary fourth-quarter sales increased 38 percent from the same quarter a year earlier.
The company, which specializes in petrochemicals, said sales in the October to December period rose to 14.424 billion pesos ($1.121 billion).
Core profit, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, rose 8 percent to 2.335 billion pesos, the company said in a statement.
Mexichem has not announced when it will report fourth-quarter results in full and a company official could not immediately be reached.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South