Mexico's Walmex says Jan same-store sales fall 0.3 pct
MEXICO CITY Feb 6 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico said on Wednesday that sales at its Mexican stores open for at least a year fell 0.3 percent in January from a year earlier.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat