Get paid to text: Spanish app takes free chat a step further
MADRID Feb 6 (Reuters) - A Spanish mobile application that pays users up to 25 euros ($34) a month to send messages to friends if they accept advertising may erode telephone operators' revenue as customers switch to free messaging services.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push