Johnson & Johnson to Participate in 2013 Leerink Swann Global Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nPnNY55448 NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will participate in the 2013 Leerink Swann Global Health Care Conference on Wednesday, Feb. 13, at The Waldorf Astoria in New York, NY. Joaquin Duato, Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals will represent the Company in a session scheduled at 1:30 p.m. (Eastern). This webcast will be available to investors and other interested parties by accessing the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the live webcast. SOURCE Johnson & Johnson Press - Al Wasilewski, +1-732-524-1130, or +1-732-447-5918 (M), or Carol Goodrich, +1-732-524-6678, or +1-973-615-4057 (M), or Investor Contacts - Louise Mehrotra, +1-732-524-6491, or Stan Panasewicz, +1-732-524-2524
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter