Bristol-Myers Squibb to Take Part in Leerink Swann Global Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw066404a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) will take part in the Leerink Swann 2013 Global Health Care Conference on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, in New York. Charles Bancroft, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will answer questions about the company at 3:30 p.m. EST. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the session at http://investor.bms.com. An archived edition of the session will be available later that day. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579 firstname.lastname@example.org or Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |