Pall Corporation Provides Webcast Details for Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw066695a PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y.--(Business Wire)-- Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) will report second quarter fiscal 2013 financial results on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 after 5:00 p.m. ET. A conference call to review the company's results will be broadcast live over the Internet at 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 28, 2013. Larry Kingsley, president & CEO, and Lisa McDermott, CFO, will host the call. A webcast of the live presentation can be accessed through the company's website http://www.pall.com/irevents. A replay will be archived and available after the conference for 30 days. About Pall Corporation Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The Company`s engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation is an S&P 500 company serving customers worldwide. Pall has been named a "top green company" by Newsweek magazine. To see how Pall is helping enable a greener, safer, more sustainable future, follow us on Twitter @PallCorporation or visit www.pall.com/green. R. Brent Jones Pall Corporation Vice President of Finance & Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org 516-801-9871 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data