Transatlantic Reinsurance Company Announces Promotions
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130206:nBw057052a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Transatlantic Reinsurance Company ("Transatlantic"), an indirect and wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y), today announced the promotions of Nick Tzaneteas to head of North American Professional Liability and Brian Finlay to head of North American Treaty for Error & Omissions Liability and Directors` and Officers` Liability, reporting directly to Mr. Tzaneteas. Mr. Tzaneteas, a twenty-year veteran of Transatlantic, will be responsible for setting and executing Transatlantic`s underwriting strategy for a diverse set of classes, including healthcare professional liability, E&O and D&O liability. Mr. Finlay, who has been with Transatlantic eight years, will be responsible for client development and underwriting strategy. Transatlantic Reinsurance Company, an indirect and wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, is a leading international reinsurance organization headquartered in New York with operations worldwide. Transatlantic and its subsidiaries offer reinsurance capacity on both a treaty and facultative basis - structuring programs for a full range of property and casualty products, with an emphasis on specialty risks. Visit www.transre.com for additional information about Transatlantic. Transatlantic Reinsurance Company Thomas V. Cholnoky, 212-365-2292 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media