Bidding deadline for France's Petit-Couronne pushed back-union
PARIS Feb 6 (Reuters) - The bidding deadline to submit offers for France's Petit-Couronne refinery formerly owned by insolvent Swiss firm Petroplus has been pushed back to April 16, a union source told Reuters on Wednesday.
The previous deadline for offers was Feb. 5.
The source also said a procedure had been started in view of putting in place a redundancy plan at the plant which has a staff of 470.
(Reporting by Sophie Louet; Writing by Muriel Boselli)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy