Bidding deadline for France's Petit-Couronne pushed back-union
PARIS Feb 6 (Reuters) - The bidding deadline to submit offers for France's Petit-Couronne refinery formerly owned by insolvent Swiss firm Petroplus has been pushed back to April 16, a union source told Reuters on Wednesday.
The previous deadline for offers was Feb. 5.
The source also said a procedure had been started in view of putting in place a redundancy plan at the plant which has a staff of 470.
(Reporting by Sophie Louet; Writing by Muriel Boselli)
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China