Philippines' Globe Telecom 2012 net profit down 30 pct
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Full year ending Dec. 31, 2012. (in billion pesos) Net income 6.9 vs 9.8 Core income 10.3 vs 10.0 EBITDA 35.0 vs 35.1 Service revenue 82.7 vs 77.8 NOTE: Globe Telecom Inc, the Philippines' second biggest telecommunications firm, is owned by local conglomerate Ayala Corp and Singapore Telecommunications Ltd . For more details on the results, click on link.reuters.com/muk75t. ($1 = 40.6 pesos) (Reporting by Erik dela Cruz in Manila)
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |