San Diego Cty Water Auth to sell $289.7 mln of revs Feb. 13
Feb 6 (Reuters) - California's San Diego County Water Authority is planning to sell $289.7 million of water revenue refunding bonds on Feb. 13, said a market source on Wednesday.
J.P. Morgan is the lead manager on the sale.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |