San Diego Cty Water Auth to sell $289.7 mln of revs Feb. 13
Feb 6 (Reuters) - California's San Diego County Water Authority is planning to sell $289.7 million of water revenue refunding bonds on Feb. 13, said a market source on Wednesday.
J.P. Morgan is the lead manager on the sale.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter